Thursday, May 21, 2015

Fishing Trip #57 May 21, 2015 5:40 AM

Went fishing for about 50 minutes on my way to work this morning. I caught 4 bass. I had 3 more on the line using a plastic worm but they got off before I could land them. I have switched to a 1/0 Gamakatsu octopus single hook and put a modified "O-ring" (a.k.a. a rubber band) around the middle of the plastic worm. Each time I had a fish on with this set up, they got off. When I bypassed the rubber band and just put the hook into the plastic worm, the fish was better hooked and I was able to land them.

Weather conditions: 47 degree air temperature with light winds from the north. The sky was cloudy
.



  • Caught 2 largemouth bass using an H2O XPRESS Shallow Running Jointed Square-Bill Crankbait
  • Caught 2 largemouth bass using a Wacky Rigged Yum Plastic Worm.

Catch and Release.


Catch #1

Catch #2

Catch #3

Catch #4



No comments:

Post a Comment