Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Fishing Trip #54 May 19, 2015 5:35 AM

Went fishing for about 50 minutes on my way to work this morning. The temperature was 20 degrees colder than yesterday and the lake was calm and quiet. On my second cast I had a 13 inch largemouth bass attack my H2O XPRESS Shallow Running Jointed Square-Bill Crankbait! Nice catch! A few casts later and I had a panfish on the line. Things started off with a bang. Later I decided to refine my casting and retrieving of the wacky worm. I caught another largemouth bass with a Yum plastic worm. Lots of birds singing and a beautiful mist on the surface of the water made this a great morning for being outdoors fishing.

Weather conditions: 45 degree air temperature with no wind. The sky was clear
.


  • Caught 1 largemouth bass and 1 panfish using an H2O XPRESS Shallow Running Jointed Square-Bill Crankbait
  • Caught 1 largemouth bass using a Wacky Rigged Yum Plastic Worm.


Catch and Release.


Catch #1 - a 13 inch largemouth

Catch #2

Catch #3




No comments:

Post a Comment