Thursday, May 7, 2015

Fishing Trip #47 May 7, 2015 5:50 AM

Went fishing for about 30 minutes on my way to work this morning. The winds were blowing even harder than yesterday morning and the water was just as choppy. I had two solid strikes with my Shallow Running Jointed Square-Bill Crankbait and caught one of them. This fish was a real fighter and quite a beauty!

As I was leaving, I saw a small pile of dead crappie in the grass near the shore. What a waste! These fish could have been released back into the lake or taken home for a meal. People who do this give us anglers a bad name.
Weather conditions: 66 degree air temperature with strong winds (12-18 mph) from the south. The sky was cloudy
.

Caught 1 largemouth bass using 
an H2O XPRESS Shallow Running Jointed Square-Bill Crankbait
.

Catch and Release.


Awesome Catch!

Morning Sky

Windy Conditions


No comments:

Post a Comment