Monday, May 11, 2015

Fishing Trip #49 May 11, 2015 5:30 AM

Went fishing for about 30 minutes on my way to work this morning. The lake was calm and quiet. I caught a bass on my first cast. I caught a second bass about 5 minutes later. This one was hooked deep, so I had to work with the pliers to remove the hook without hurting the fish. Two casts later, I lost my lure and tackle. It took me about 10 minutes, without glasses in the dark, to get a proper knot and swivel setup ready. I went up and down the north bank of the lake, but nothing was biting now. Still, it was a good trip.

Weather conditions: 47 degree air temperature with no winds. The sky was pre-dawn and overcast
.

Caught 2 largemouth bass using 
an H2O XPRESS Shallow Running Jointed Square-Bill Crankbait
.

Catch and Release.

Catch #1


Catch #2

No comments:

Post a Comment