Thursday, June 25, 2015

Fishing Trip #84 June 25, 2015 5:25 AM

Went fishing for about 60 minutes on my way to work this morning. I walked around to the spot I was told about yesterday. Although I did not hook a big lunker, I did catch several bass between 11 and 13 inches long.

Weather conditions: 77 degrees with a light breeze from the southwest.  The sky was clear and the lake was quiet and calm.



  • Caught 5 largemouth bass using a Wacky Rigged Plastic Worm.
  • Caught 1 largemouth bass using a H2O XPRESS Shallow Running Jointed Square-Bill Crankbait.
  • Caught 1 largemouth bass using a Spinnerbait.



Catch and Release.


Catch #1 using Crankbait

Catch #2 using Spinnerbait

Catch #3 using 5" Plastic Worm

Catch #4 using 5" Plastic Worm

Catch #5 using 6" Plastic Worm


Catch #6 using 6" Plastic Worm

Catch #6

Catch #7 using 6" Plastic Worm

No comments:

Post a Comment