Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Fishing Trip #83 June 24, 2015 5:45 AM

Went fishing for about 45 minutes on my way to work this morning. After I was there for about 20 minutes and man walked up to me and I recognized him. He is a good friend of our family and he has lived in the area for many years. He gave me a few tips on the best spots to find big fish. He even pulled out his iphone and showed me pictures of some pretty good sized bass he caught there. Next trip to this lake, I'm heading for the spots he showed me.

Weather conditions: 69
 degrees with a light breeze from the southeast.  The sky was clear and the lake was quiet and calm.


  • Caught 4 largemouth bass using using a Wacky Rigged Plastic Worm.

Catch and Release.


Catch #1

Catch #2

Catch #3

Catch #4

No comments:

Post a Comment